- Product no.: 01045-M
- Manufacturer: AMPri
- Premium latex protective gloves from the brand Absogel
- The disposable gloves are made of latex
- Material thickness: from 0.17 mm (strong)
- This item is powder-free
- Coating: hydrogel inner coating
- Latex gloves size: M
- Latex gloves: red
- Shade of the latex gloves: bordeaux
- Fit: ambidextrous
- Texturing of the latex gloves: fully textured
- Outstanding premium quality
- Standard disposable gloves
- Class I medical device
- Sterility: non-sterile
- PPE CAT III - personal protective equipment category
- Standards met: EN 374-5, EN 374-4, EN 455-4, EN 455-3, EN 455-1, EN 420, EN 455-2 and EN 374-1
- Chemical protection type B
- Suitable for food containing alcohol, greasy food, acidic food, dry food and watery food
- Protection against microorganisms: viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Latex disposable gloves for use in occupational safety, government authorities, education, other medicine, the food industry, hospitals, close-contact services and industry.
- AQL 1.5
- Latex disposable gloves: extra strong
01045-M Latex protective gloves, M, red, (bordeaux)
There are many possible uses for latex disposable gloves (red). From the doctor's office to the beauty salon, red latex disposable gloves are popular everywhere thanks to their colour, and they subtly complement the interior design. We recommend latex protective gloves in size M (red) in particular for occupational safety, government authorities, education, other medicine, the food industry, hospitals, close-contact services and industry.
The properties of latex disposable glovesLatex is harvested from rubber trees, making it the only natural material used in producing single-use gloves. Its exceptional characteristics promise comfortable wear. Consequently, there is not yet a suitable replacement for latex, despite extensive research into substitute materials. Latex gloves are often used in clinics and health care facilities, doctors' or dentists' surgeries and nursing homes, as well as in food production and processing (to a limited extent, as cross-contamination can occur; nitrile is preferable here). Latex is a more affordable alternative to vinyl or nitrile.
Latex gloves in material thickness: "strong"This strong product has a material thickness of at least 0.16 mm, meaning that these disposable gloves are much more tear-resistant and less likely to puncture than ultra-thin, thin or medium-strength disposable gloves or finger cots made of identical material. Consequently, they can endure even the most demanding requirements and applications.
Quality of the latex glovesThese latex protective gloves from the Absogel brand are "premium" quality. AMPri exclusively sells products of either a very high basic standard of quality, a more deluxe "classic" quality or top-notch "premium" quality. The powder-free, non-sterile, single-use glove is ambidextrous (can be worn on either hand) and is extra-long. These single-use gloves are fully textured. Fully textured latex protective gloves have excellent slip-proof properties and are an ideal choice if you need to work with slippery tools or materials. As category III personal protective equipment in accordance with the PPE Regulation ((EU) 2016/425), they keep the user safe from health risks that are irreversible or potentially fatal. Latex protective gloves are categorised as class I medical devices. This class includes medical items or products that have no effect on the body and generally pose very little risk. The latex disposable gloves are non-sterile; consequently, they are not intended for use in sterile applications. The AQL value represents the quality standard of a batch or lot (acceptable quality limit). For medical disposable gloves, this value for tightness may be a maximum of 1.5, whereby the following generally applies: the lower the AQL value, the more convincing the production. These latex gloves meet the requirements with an AQL value of 1.5.
Our suggestions for how latex gloves should be usedThese latex gloves are appropriate for handling food. They are particularly intended for food containing alcohol, greasy food, acidic food, dry food and watery food. The latex gloves offer protection from microorganisms and are therefore resistant to viruses, bacteria and fungi. Chemical protection type B indicates that the latex disposable gloves provide protection from permeation as defined by the important EN 374 standard. It lays out the minimum penetration time for a specific number of chemicals from a list of particular test chemicals. Type A = 6 test chemicals/30 minutes, Type B = 3 test chemicals/30 minutes, Type C = 1 test chemical/10 minutes. The gloves are also airtight and watertight. Consequently, we recommend latex disposable gloves for the following sectors: occupational safety, government authorities, education, other medicine, the food industry, hospitals, close-contact services and industry. If you have any questions about the potential uses of these latex disposable gloves or are unsure if they are right for your needs, please feel free to contact us via the contact form!
The advantages of latex
- Latex is a purely natural product and is extremely flexible.
- The tactile sensitivity is very good.
- Latex gloves and finger cots are impervious to a wide range of acids and alkalis.
- Harvest yields and raw material prices have an immediate impact on the market price of latex, which can be variable and unstable as a result.
- If used frequently, latex is more likely to cause allergies because of the water-soluble proteins it contains. Latex disposable gloves are not recommended for people who suffer from allergies. The powder on powdered latex gloves is also a potential hazard because it can aggravate the mucous membranes of the respiratory system.
- Latex protective gloves and finger cots are not suitable for handling oils or solvents, as these substances can immediately permeate the material.