- Product number: 118-069-M
- Manufacturer: AMPri
- Premium article of the brand Med-Comfort
- Material: nitrile
- Material thickness: 0.05 to <0.09 mm (thin)
- This article is unpowdered
- Coating: Chlorinated
- Nitrile disposable gloves M
- These nitrile disposable gloves have no extra length
- Colour of nitrile disposable gloves: Green
- Property: Biodegradable
- Fit: Ambidextrous
- Texturing of the nitrile examination gloves: Fingertip textured
- Reliable premium quality
- Disposable product
- Class I medical device
- Sterility: Non-sterile
- PPE CAT III - personal protective equipment category
- Standards covered: EN 374-1, 374-4, 374.5, EN 455-4, EN 455-3, EN 455-2, EN 21420 and EN 455-1.
- Nitrile gloves suitable for alcoholic foods, fatty foods, acidic foods, dry foods and aqueous foods
- Nitrile gloves with protection against biological risks such as viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Nitrile disposable gloves can be used in occupational health and safety, public authorities, education, other medicine, industry, body-related services, hospitals and the food industry.
- Acceptable Quality Level of nitrile examination gloves: AQL 1,5
118-069-M Nitrile disposable gloves, M, green
Why not try nitrile examination gloves green? Whether you want to strengthen the team spirit, clearly mark the work shifts or simply use the house colour - with AMPri nitrile examination gloves you always bring an expressive colour into play! We recommend the nitrile examination gloves size M (green) especially for occupational health and safety, authorities, education, other medicine, industry, body-related services, hospital and food industry.
The properties of nitrile disposable gloves
Nitrile is an artificial material which has many of the positive properties of the natural product latex. Nitrile does not contain any latex proteins which cause allergies. . This makes nitrile gloves the ideal all-round alternative to latex. Since disposable gloves made of this material also have reliable resistance to oils, greases and solvents and provide reliable protection against viruses and germs, they can be used as part of the personal protective equipment in very many areas and industries, such as clinics and health care facilities, care of the elderly and the sick, and in doctors‘ or dentists‘ surgeries, but also in food production and processing, for short cleaning activities, in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, and in hairdressing, cosmetics and tattoo studios.
Nitrile disposable gloves in "thin" material thickness
The thin material thickness is between 0.05 and a maximum of 0.09 mm and ensures very good tactile sensitivity. The breakthrough time of the disposable product is longer and the disposable glove/fingerling is more stable and durable than an ultra-thin disposable glove or fingerling made of the same material.
Quality of the nitrile gloves
The nitrile disposable gloves have the "premium" quality of the Med-Comfort brand. AMPri only has products with a very high basic quality, a higher Classic quality and the absolute Premium quality. The non-powdered, non-sterile disposable glove is ambidextrous and has no extra length and therefore no splash protection. These disposable gloves are fingertip textured. Disposable nitrile gloves with textured fingertips are grippy and good for use with slippery materials and tools. A new era is beginning: nitrile gloves that are biodegradable! Biodegradability has been tested according to ASTM D5526 (Standard Test Method for Determining Anaerobic Biodegradation of Plastic Materials Under Accelerated Landfill Conditions). During anaerobic decomposition, methane and carbon dioxide are released, which can be used to determine biodegradability. The tested disposable nitrile gloves degraded by 76 % after approx. 2 years, whereas normal nitrile only degrades after many decades. The biodegradation process is strongly dependent on temperature and humidity. In terms of quality, the biodegradable disposable gloves are in no way inferior to normal nitrile gloves. Category III products offer protection against risks that can lead to serious consequences such as death or irreversible damage to health. Gloves of the highest design - for high risks, category 3: Gloves intended for protection against permanent or life-threatening damage, such as when handling chemicals, must also be tested and certified by an accredited certification body (notified body). In addition, the quality assurance system, which ensures a uniform product quality at the manufacturer, must be controlled. The accredited body that carries out this assessment is identified by a number that must be indicated next to the CE marking (example: 0120). Gloves of this high protection class thus bear, for example, the marking "CE 0120" plus the associated pictograms.
Our recommendation for what the nitrile gloves should be used for
These nitrile disposable gloves are basically suitable for handling food. They are especially suitable for alcoholic foods, fatty foods, acidic foods, dry foods and watery foods. We recommend the nitrile disposable gloves for the following sectors: Occupational health and safety, government, education, other medicine, industry, body-related services, hospital and food industry. If you have any questions about the application of these nitrile disposable gloves and are not sure if it is the perfect solution for your requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form!
Nitrile disposable gloves: the advantages of nitrile
- Nitrile is very stretchable, it can be stretched to over 500% of its dimensions. Particularly extraordinary: nitrile has a so-called material memory and thus adapts ideally to the shape of the hand.
- Nitrile gloves are stronger than other disposable gloves made of other materials and therefore safer. They also offer an optimal grip.
- The resistance to chemicals enables a wide range of applications. In addition, it is the ideal alternative to latex for allergy sufferers because nitrile is protein-free.
|AQL Level:||AQL 1,5|
|Biologischer Schutz:||no biological Protection|
|Certificate:||EN 420, EN 455-2, EN 455-4, EN 455-1, EN 455-3|
|Food suitability:||Oily food , Watery food , Dry food , Acidic food , Alcoholic food|
|Industry suitability:||Education , Other medicine , Hospital , Body-related services , Occupational safety and health , Food industry , industry , authorities|
|Material Thickness:||thin (0.05 to 0.08 mm)|
|Medicine product class:||MD Klasse I|
|PSA Category:||PSA CAT III|
|Texturing:||Finger tip textured|