AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH - who we are. AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH (owner-managed company, founded in 1994) is aware of social commitment, environmental awareness and fair cooperation as supporting pillars of our society. The goal of AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH is to harmonise economic, ecological and social responsibility in a sustainable manner. We regard ourselves as equal partners in our business relationships. Our cooperation with our business partners is based on partnership and mutual respect.
Our promise, our vision, our values.
- Our promise - innovative and individually tailored product and service solutions for every customer requirement.
- Our vision - is to be a unique and forward-looking supplier of disposable and reusable products for the medical, care, hygiene and industrial sectors (medical devices and PPE) and to carry out our actions in an economically, socially sustainable manner and with the environment in mind.
- Our values - The customer is always at the centre of our actions without, however, disregarding our company-specific goals and requirements and bringing them into optimum harmony..
AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH was founded in 1994. In the beginning, our business was focused solely on the product group of gloves. But due to the proximity to the market and the knowledge of the customers' requirements, the expansion of the product range became a continuous part of our tasks for us. Today, the name AMPri is an established term when it comes to disposable products for occupational safety, hygiene and care. For more than 25 years, we have been offering wholesalers in Europe an almost complete range of more than 500 different disposable products for all areas of work and application, tailored to the requirements of the respective country. The products are used in occupational safety for personal protective equipment, in the food industry as well as in the fields of medicine, hygiene and care. Our product range offers everything a modern company needs on a daily basis in the field of hygiene, from gloves for every area of application, to protection from head to toe, to disinfectants. We attach great importance to high quality in all price categories. The AMPri own brands reflect the know-how in every product and price group. Our claim is to offer a product with the best price-performance ratio for every need in our own brand. AMPri currently employs around 100 people worldwide and is headquartered in the Gewerbegebiet Ost in Winsen/Luhe, south of Hamburg.
- transparency, trust and cooperation - Transparency is crucial for trust and successful cooperation. Responsible cooperation requires actions and decisions that are transparent and comprehensible. Only then will they meet with the necessary acceptance. For cooperation, transparency also means dealing openly and honestly with problems and mistakes.
- compliance with laws - Ethical conduct and integrity form the basis of our international business activities. We always comply with all applicable local, national and international laws, rules and regulations as well as internal policies. We do not enter into unlawful market arrangements, market manipulation of any form or other unfair business practices. We believe that active and vibrant competition based on innovation, quality, performance and pricing is the foundation of our success. Management is responsible for ensuring organisational compliance within its area of responsibility. All employees are responsible for their own actions and, in case of doubt, must consult with their supervisor or a qualified unit such as Compliance/Quality Management to avoid potential damage and liability.
- child labour (ILO Conventions 138 and 182 and UN Convention on the Rights of the Child) - We say no to child labour and observe regulations for the protection of minors. National regulations and international standards for the protection of minors must be observed. We expressly support the basic principles of the ILO Core Labour Standards 138 and 182 and represent them to all stakeholders.
- labour protection - AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH respects internationally recognised human rights and rejects inhumane practices such as forced labour or child labour. We do not work with companies and institutions that apply or permit such practices. We expect our business partners to comply with applicable social standards. A corporate culture of mutual respect is a prerequisite for entrepreneurial success. Managers work with their employees in a spirit of trust. We are committed to ensuring that remuneration, benefits, working hours and holidays comply with legal requirements regarding minimum wages, overtime and mandatory social benefits.
- prohibition of discrimination - any discrimination in employment and occupation is prohibited. In particular, any distinction, exclusion or preference based on age, colour, sex, creed, caste, political opinion, membership of an employee organisation, physical or mental disability, ethnic, national and social origin, nationality, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics is prohibited. Every employee is expected to respect human rights in his or her area of responsibility. AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH is also responsible for such workers who are employed through agencies or other intermediaries.
- environmental protection - We take responsibility when it comes to dealing with people and the environment. In the production and sale of our products (goods and services) we protect resources (tangible and intangible) as far as possible, especially when they are not renewable. Examples: Reduction of water consumption, waste water treatment plants, packaging optimisation, reduction of plastic and paper consumption, energy treatment and the use of energy saving systems. Every employee has a duty to use natural resources responsibly.
- intercultural competence - AMPri Handelsgesellschaft respects the cultural conditions in the production countries of our suppliers and in the countries of origin of our customers.
- social responsibility - we strive to be a good neighbour, acting not only in the interest of the company, but also in the interest of society. We engage in open and transparent dialogue with the town of Winsen/Luhe, where we are based and operate, and other representatives of civil society who have a legitimate interest in our activities. We respect the fundamental rights of every human being and trust our employees to play an important role in protecting these rights and social standards. In all our national and international activities, we strive for sustainability and face up to our social as well as environmental responsibilities.
- Monitoring of the Code of Conduct - The Code of Conduct of AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH is reviewed and verified by regular audits.
AMPri Handelsgesellschaft mbH strives for long-term business relationships based on partnership and in accordance with our high ethical, moral and social values. The foundations for the integrity of these business relationships lie in our Code of Conduct.